How A Custom Smile Makeover Can Change Your Life
Do you feel self-conscious when you smile or talk to others? Is there something about your teeth you would like to change? The benefits of a smile makeover go beyond an improved appearance. While you will love the way you look after treatment, you will also enjoy renewed strength in your teeth and better oral health. Would you like to transform dull or damaged teeth into a gorgeous grin? Smile makeovers by the dental experts at Weller Dental are helping women and men overcome cosmetic imperfections in their smiles.
Weller Dental is a comprehensive dental care facility with two convenient locations in Chicago and Hinsdale, IL. Their experienced dentists offer the latest cosmetic advancements in restoring and enhancing a person’s smile. After a thorough examination, a personalized treatment plan will be devised to meet the aesthetic goals of each individual. Weller Dental’s complete list of services can give you the smile makeover you deserve.
A smile makeover for every concern
Based on your unique concerns and issues, a smile makeover consists of one or more dental procedures to enhance the appearance of the teeth and gums. While the goal of these procedures is mainly aesthetic, many cosmetic treatments can also improve the bite and function of the teeth.
Patients in the Chicago and Hinsdale, IL, areas can learn if a smile makeover is right for them through a consultation at Weller Dental. A smile makeover can be customized for each patient, whether it is a cosmetic need or a full-mouth restoration. During your visit, the Weller Dental experts will discuss your concerns, examine your mouth, and identify your dental issues or restorative needs. Common dental concerns include:
- Dull, discolored, or stained enamel
- Tooth decay
- Cracked or damaged teeth
- Slightly crowded or crooked teeth
- Tooth loss
- Misshapen teeth
- Slightly gapped or uneven teeth
Types of cosmetic dental care
Not everyone is born with a flawless smile. Cosmetic dentistry offers women and men a way to correct and enhance their appearance to regain a sense of confidence about their smile. A smile makeover can restore your teeth to proper function and form in the most natural-looking and aesthetic way possible. Popular procedures for smile makeovers include:
- Invisalign®: Teeth straightening with a series of clear trays that are worn 20+ hours each day. Made of a plastic resin material, the aligners are customized to fit directly over the teeth and straighten them without the use of metal braces. The aligners are removable to make brushing, flossing, and eating easier.
- Dental implants: Dental implants are small metal posts that are surgically placed into the jawbone beneath the gums. These serve as anchors to support a prosthetic tooth, such as a porcelain crown.
- Zoom! teeth whitening: This in-office aesthetic procedure uses a special whitening gel applied to the enamel of the teeth and activated with light to remove stubborn stains.
- Porcelain veneers: These thin, tooth-colored shells are bonded to the front of natural teeth to whiten and brighten the smile as well as camouflage a variety of dental concerns.
- Bonding: Bonding is the application of a tooth-colored composite resin to repair decayed, chipped, fractured, or discolored teeth. Bonding can be completed in a single office visit.
- Gum contouring: A cosmetic procedure that can adjust the shape of your gums by removing excessive tissue that is giving you a "gummy" smile, or restoring gum tissue that has receded and is exposing too much of your teeth. This procedure makes your smile appear more balanced and helps eliminate pockets that could create an oral infection in the future.
Whether you need a full smile makeover or a single tooth corrected, the experts at Weller Dental have the skill and experience to create the look you want. A customized treatment plan will be developed for each patient to enhance their smile makeover experience.
Get a smile makeover today
Chicago-area patients no longer have to live with a smile they don’t like. Modern advancements in cosmetic and restorative dentistry, along with the talented professionals at Weller Dental, can deliver a healthier, more attractive smile for each patient. From broken or missing teeth to cosmetic concerns like a dull, aging smile, a smile makeover can transform your appearance.
No matter what your aesthetic dentistry goals, a smile makeover from Weller Dental is your path to a youthful, more energetic smile you will love to show off. Their experienced cosmetic dentists can provide the solutions you need to feel better about your smile. To get started on your journey to a brighter, healthier smile, call Weller Dental today to schedule your private consultation. With two convenient locations in Chicago and Hinsdale, IL, Weller Dental can rejuvenate your appearance and customize a smile makeover for you.